Saya is attempting to write a book. The struggle is real though when you don’t have accountability, deadlines, a book deal… So she’s been “attempting” for a long time. sigh
If you put it on your website, it will become real, right?!
If it’s included in an article, it will become real, right?! (see No. 22)
A book about how a sad, silent abnormal girl grew up to be a blissful, vocal abnormal woman as Saya learned to embrace her literal and figurative stretch marks. Her everyday’ness, transparency, and shrugs at embarrassment make for a witty and inspiring reflection that’ll have you murmuring throughout, “Me too!” Even though you couldn’t be more different. Bonus: Saya weaves in business acumen gleaned from her many years of accidental and successful entrepreneurism, which started when she heard the words, “I need you to pack your stuff and go.”
- The Poor-Rich, Fat-Skinny, Ugly-Pretty, White-Black, Quiet-Loud, Non Jew-Jew Who’s Just Like You
- Bullied, Dumped, & Fired: I’m OK and You Will Be Too
- Where Do I Sit at Lunch?, Will I Be Picked Last?, Why Hasn’t He Called?, Do You Have a Plunger? and Other Heartbreaking Quandaries You Survive
- Golden Handcuffs, The Mondays, Is This All There Is, and Your Sailed Ship: How To Be Rescued from Adulthood
- Playgrounds, Recitals, and Camp: Not Just for Kids
- No One Told Me That to Remove Bangs, You Let Them Grow Out, You Don’t Cut Them Off: a memoir about surviving not knowing what everyone else knows
- Born in A Bathtub (On Purpose), Just Mom and I
Actions You Can Take RE. Saya’s Book
Close your eyes tight and send positive thoughts her way on being able to finish something that’s been on her To Do List for far too long.
Want to be alerted when the book is done and available? Sign up here.
Want to give an unpublished wannabe author a book deal or an Italian villa in Lake Como for a writing residency? Get in touch.
Want to nominate her to be a USA Fellow? OMG. Please do.
Want to gift Saya a writing sabbatical and cover her expenses for three months? Easy peasey.