New to Mac & Cheese?
All virtual unless noted
- September 10 to October 29 — Storytelling Class
- October 4 — Sparkle & Shine: Bathroom Edition
- October 6 — I Can’t: Invest in Real Estate (From Afar)
- October 18 — Sparkle & Shine: Kitchen Edition
- October 21 — I Can’t: Meal Plan
- October 24 — Mingler
- October 25 — Life of Yes℠: Design Your Dream Life (Via Tiny Steps, Using What You Already Have)
- October 27 — I Can’t: Budget
- November 5 — I Can’t: Take Visual Notes
- November 8 — Cross It Off Day
- November 10 — I Can’t: Prepare for the Death of A Parent Registration available soon!
- November 16 — I Can’t: Invest in Real Estate (Locally) Registration available soon!
- December 5 — I Can’t: Decorate Cakes – Holiday Cupcakes Edition
- August 27-29, 2021 — Life of Yes℠ Sleepaway Camp (in person)
As seen in the New York Times, Forbes, SELF, Chicago Magazine, and Midwest Living, Life of Yes℠ Sleepaway Camp is an unplugged weekend filled with habit-, value-, and courage-development activities, in an environment where you feel at home with people you just met. Everyone comes solo. Everything—food, lodging, supplies, schedule—is taken care of. Don’t live in the Chicagoland area? We’ve had people come from LA to NYC. It’s like it doesn’t matter what your zipcode is — everyone everywhere is desirous of creating an intentionally designed, fabulous life.
"I can honestly say my life became richer the minute I found Saya and Mac & Cheese. Saya spreads love and positivity wherever she goes, and it’s contagious. After getting involved with Mac & Cheese, you’ll feel your network expanding almost immediately."
"You know those super interesting people who seem to be really good at life? They all hang out at Mac & Cheese events. And when you surround yourself with them, you too become a more interesting version of yourself. (It) was the push I needed to stop existing and start living. Take advantage of whatever Saya’s offering; it’ll be the best thing you’ve done for yourself today."
"The “no’s” were starting to creep in, and I needed a recharge. What I did not count on was the consistent source of fuel that has come after. I made some amazing friends who’ve provided ongoing support- personally and professionally. It’s like plugging into your own personal cheering squad!"
"Saya is a master connector and community builder who has a true talent for motivating other people to follow their passions."
"The people attracted to Mac & Cheese offerings don’t fit any particular mold or niche, but they are open to meeting new people, trying new things, hearing new ideas, and learning new things about themselves. I enjoy hanging out with that kind of a person personally, and enjoy working with that type of person so much that I offer all Cheese-Its a discount on my professional services."
"Mac & Cheese is game-changing! Through their events, Saya and her team strive to create meaningful relationships and stretch the boundaries of what it means to have the life you want."
"(M&C) events creatively challenge the norm, allowing a greater audience to get out there, mingle and have a great time. I always leave feeling inspired and thankful to have met so many people I wouldn’t have met otherwise."