Let Mac & Cheese curate a half-day, full-day, or multi-day Life of Yes℠ program to address your needs and desires — the best traits of summer camp applied to the professional space.
Whether you’re looking for team-building, skill enhancement, or guidance through a stressful period — sales quotas, layoffs, interpersonal strife — our unique, interactive experience allows participants to discover and grow in surprising, poignant, and playful ways. Yet while “fun” methods are employed, real, applicable, transferrable, actionable work is accomplished. And thus the magic of yes.
When people get comfortable and allow themselves to be vulnerable, they open up to new ways of thinking, become better listeners, and work more effectively with others. Participants realize the value in leaving behind the expectations, need to be right, judgment, and fear that can permeate the workplace.
The short: it feels good and imparts lasting effects when you let go and when you play.
Impactful. Applicable. Engaging.
- lunch & learns
- brown bags
- planning sessions
- team meetings
- annual meetings
- networking events
- engagement activities
- ideation sessions
- professional development
- Stories and experiences, especially those rooted in transparency and playfulness, are memorable and infectious and inspire new approaches to work and life
- Laughter, nostalgia, and “Me too!” provide the foundation for people to stretch themselves, support one another, and embrace and implement change
- With possession of tools to deal with challenges comes better faculties to transform bad into good and to overcome obstacles
- It is essential and beneficial to take time to reconnect with the meaning and value of one’s work
- Whole group, small group, & individual activities
- On your feet & in your chair
- Deep and probing & silly and playful
- Reflective discussion to creative writing, arts & crafts to improv games
- Positive company culture
- Innovative ideation
- Robust leadership
- Enjoyable collaboration
- Forward thinking problem solving
- Authentic connection and relationships
- Increased productivity
- Celebration of diversity
- Effective communication
"We were looking to spice up our company offsite and have a unique team building session. Living a Life of Yes fit in perfectly with our agenda. It was exactly what the team needed! Saya and Pete added so much color, energy and fun to the afternoon. Everyone really enjoyed the day and, most importantly, learned something new about themselves and their co-workers."
"To our surprise and delight, even though some team members had initial reservations being goofy and vulnerable in front of their coworkers, everyone unanimously reported afterward that they found the session to be highly valuable and would do it again without hesitation. Pete has a real knack for putting people at ease - he got our entire team to open up, laugh and most importantly have fun! If you are looking for a unique team building experience that will get even the most reserved members of your team to loosen up and get silly, we would highly recommend Pete!"
Your place or ours.
We’re based in Chicago and travel everywhere.
The ideal timeframe is at least four hours. If constraints require less than that, let us know via the below form and we’ll see what we can do.
All materials included.
For big-picture ways M&C can help your organization, head here. For ways to get involved with M&C as an individual, head here.
Book Mac & Cheese Productions℠
Hit escape to return to this page without submitting your answers (they may not save though so you might want to compose elsewhere and then copy and paste here).