Recommendation: IHG® Rewards Premier Credit Card
Our central location Miami Beach hotel, two blocks from the beach, for which we paid $0 for five days using this card (combination of free nights + points).
IHG® Rewards Premier Credit Card Promotion
This promotion may have ended/changed since this was posted; if what’s listed in our breakdown is different than what you see on the card website, that’s why. Their site will have the most uptodate nuts & bolts and you should go by what’s listed there if different from what we listed.
Know how we’re often staying in really nice hotels and taking really long trips yet our final price tag is way below what you think it’d be? Much of that is due to both of us having this card.
🔥 Important: This promo is NOT for you if the annual fee isn’t good for your personal financial situation and/or if the required spend isn’t good for your personal financial situation. Please do not do not do not make a bad financial choice. This offer is not for everyone. See why we think the annual fee is worth it for us below. Also the link will probably show you two cards: The IHG® Rewards Traveler Credit Card and the IHG® Rewards Premier Credit Card. The latter is the one we think is a good deal.🔥
IHG® Rewards Premier Credit Card Sign Up Offer
Intercontinental, Holiday Inn, Crowne Plaza, Kimpton, Hotel Indigo, Iberostar+
- This has allowed us to be royalty a few times when we chose to stay a small number of nights at fancy places while also allowing us to extend our trips for long times when we chose to stay lots of nights at less fancy places
Earn 140,000 bonus miles once you spend $3,000 on purchases within the first 3 months from account opening
- Miles never expire and there aren’t any blackout dates
For comparison sake, we used 100,000 miles to get us our first class flight to Japan for $250 each instead of $25,000 each (not a typo!)
Free night at a participating hotel every year
- No blackout dates
- This is how we stayed in a luxury five star hotel in Porto, Potugal for four nights for $0 (we each had two IHG cards, so had four anniversary night credits)
This is often how we make our trips longer without breaking the bank
- Receive a statement credit of up to $100 every four years as reimbursement for the application fee for Global Entry, TSA PreCheck or NEXUS when charged to your card
- We got this credit for our Global Entry with a different card, so easy!
- Free wifi
- Priority check in
- Guaranteed room availability
- Welcome amenity
- Early check in and late check out
If the requirements and benefits fit your life + you want the card, will you apply via our referral link?! You can also see the fine print and more on benefits at the link. Make sure you click on the IHG® Rewards Premier Credit Card at the top of the screen. Thanks for considering and encouraging us to keep on sharing goodness like this!
Let us know if you join the club. Squeeeee!
PS: if you like this kind of lifestyle, did you check out our Adulting Kit yet?!
Some of the places we’ve stayed for free via credit cards —
(Mexico City, Portugal, Japan, Ireland, Sweden)