For those interested in “getting coffee,” “grabbing a drink,” “picking Saya’s brain,” or “treating her to lunch”…
For those interested in one-on-one conversation.
If that’s you, you can contact Saya to check availability and see if she’s the right person. If she’s not, she’ll probably have a resource or rockstar to refer to you.
Seeking a change in what you do? Not sure what that change is?
Do you want to know yourself better?
Interested in challenging yourself more? Professional growth and development? Learning?
Do you loathe answering questions like “What do you?” or career small-talk?
Are you trapped in a Golden Handcuffs job? Good pay, benefits, title, location, perks, growth potential. But. There’s something missing.
Are you interested in entrepreneurism? A side hustle? Self-employment? Another 9 to 5 but in a different field?
Wondering how to network in a way that’s not the worst?
Are you interested in a new career path yet scared to leave the one you’re on?
Which side of the perk-fence is more appealing? If it’s the one you’re not on, it may be time to make a change.
Simply put, Saya thinks life is too short to spend the majority of a week’s hours doing something you don’t want to be doing. Let’s find out what you want to do and do that.
Though she doesn’t have an MBA, had $300 in her savings when fired, and has been just “figuring it out” as she goes along, Saya has run a successful “wouldn’t change a thing” business since 2004, and despite challenges, is blissfully happy 99% of the time. She loves to share her Life of Yes℠ philosophy, perfect for people eager to transform their lives. Her goal: to equip you with the tools to make changes in your life, leaving you happier, healthier, and more in control of your own fulfillment.
Through personal anecdotes and the philosophies that have shaped her path, you’ll have “Aha!” moments and start to think proactively about how you can get the most out of life. You’ll gain big-picture philosophies and small-actionable steps you can apply immediately.
One on ones are $185/hour, minimum of 60 minutes, either in person* or via phone; whichever you prefer.
- If you know you’d like more than 60 minutes, you can book for a longer session or for multiple sessions up front
- One session up to three hours or up to three individual sessions are the $185/hour rate
- Sessions scheduled four at a time (either four hours long or four one-hour sessions) are $125/hour
- Payment is due a week before our tete-a-tete. Saya will send booking information.
- *Saya is based in Chicago. If you’re in the area, the meeting location is Mac & Cheese in Wicker Park. If you’re outside of Chicago, she’s happy to travel to you. This option will incur travel fees, to be paid upon booking.
Policies on refunds, cancellations, and “I’m running late!”
- Refund Policy: no refunds
- Cancellation policy: you’ll get a full credit for future sessions if you cancel before 48 hours from our meeting. If you cancel within the 48 hour timeframe, there is no credit.
- Late policy: the clock starts at the agreed upon time. If you’re late, that eats into your time and the session will still end at the agreed upon end time.
Ready for support?
Saya is based in Chicago. She works with people and travels everywhere. Interested in exploring further?
Hit escape to return to this page without submitting your answers (they may not save though so you might want to compose elsewhere and then copy and paste here).