Areas people usually reach out about:
- lifestyle / quality of life / how to find fulfillment
- finding your passion / figuring out what you want to do in life
- relationships – friends, dates, family
- alleviating pain points of self-promotion and/or networking
- entrepreneurism / self-employment / freelancing
- productivity / tech tools
- events – curating, hosting, marketing, talent, entertainment, facilitators
- presentations / public speaking / storytelling
For those interested in one-on-one conversation.
For those interested in “getting coffee,” “grabbing a drink,” “picking Saya’s brain,” or “treating her to lunch” to discuss the above areas, or perhaps an area that’s not listed.
If that’s you, you can contact Saya to check availability and if she’s the right person. If she’s not, she’ll probably have a resource or rockstar to refer to you. Share a few sentences about what you’re looking for, if you’re looking for a one-off date or multiple, if you’d like in-person or phone, and where you’re located if outside of Chicago.
One on ones are $185/hour, minimum of 60 minutes, either in person (if you’re local) or via phone; whichever you prefer.
- If you know you’d like more than 60 minutes, you can book for a longer session or for multiple sessions up front — one session up to three hours or up to three individual sessions are the $185/hour rate
- Sessions scheduled four at a time (either four hours long or four one-hour sessions) are $125/hour
Payment is due a week before our tete-a-tete. Saya will send booking information.
We’ll meet at Mac & Cheese in Wicker Park near Division and Ashland.
Policies on refunds, cancellations, and “I’m running late!”
- Refund Policy: no refunds
- Cancellation policy: you’ll get a full credit for future sessions if you cancel before 48 hours from our meeting. If you cancel within the 48 hour timeframe, there is no credit.
- Late policy: the clock starts at our agreed upon time. If you’re late, that eats into your time and the session will still end at the agreed upon end time.
Saya’s in Chicago but happy to travel for covered travel expenses outside of Chicago and the neighboring suburbs.