Areas people usually reach out about:
- lifestyle / quality of life / how to find fulfillment
- finding your passion / figuring out what you want to do in life
- relationships – friends, dates, family
- alleviating pain points of self-promotion and/or networking
- entrepreneurism / self-employment / freelancing
- productivity / tech tools
- events – curating, hosting, marketing, talent, entertainment, facilitators
- presentations / public speaking / storytelling
For those interested in one-on-one conversation.
For those interested in “getting coffee,” “grabbing a drink,” “picking Saya’s brain,” or “treating her to lunch” to discuss the above areas, or perhaps an area that’s not listed.
If that’s you, you can contact Saya to check availability and if she’s the right person. If she’s not, she’ll probably have a resource or rockstar to refer to you. Share a few sentences about what you’re looking for, if you’re looking for a one-off date or multiple, and where you’re located if outside of Chicago.
One on ones are $185/hour, minimum of 60 minutes, either in person (if you’re local) or via phone; whichever you prefer. If you’d like to commit to an on-going relationships, sessions scheduled four at a time are $115/hour.
Payment is due a week before our tete-a-tete. If we reach our session end and you want to keep chatting, Saya will invoice you the balance.
Refund Policy: no refunds.
Saya’s in Chicago but happy to travel for covered travel expenses outside of Chicago and the neighboring suburbs.
Let’s forego the food so we can focus on you — coffee or a pint is preferred to a meal; you cover yours, Saya covers hers. You choose how long we meet and where we meet (this is Saya’s go to location, if you’re amenable).