Book Mac & Cheese: Residential Cleaning
Thank you for having Mac & Cheese come out for some sparkle & shine!
Before you book, please give the following policies a gander.
If M&C shows up but is unable to clean because of an oops! on your part — forgetting to leave a key, forgetting to let us know you wanted to reschedule, etc. — a $50 charge will be assessed and required to be paid before we come back out.
Booking Options: Quick Pay, Venmo, or Paypal
- Go to whichever option you prefer below and when asked for an email address to send the money to, enter: email@example.com (unless stipulated otherwise)
- If it asks for a phone number, just deselect that option/ignore
- If it asks for a name, enter: Saya Hillman
- When asked for an amount, enter your quote + any Add On fees
- Venmo or Quick Pay preferred as there’s no chance for accidentally being charged a fee; if you Paypal, please follow the instructions to avoid a fee
- Linked to your bank account
- You do NOT need to be a Chase customer to use QuickPay
- Never any fees for either party
- It may say you’re sending money to “Mac”; that’s ok!, that’s Mac as in Mac & Cheese Productions℠
OPTION TWO → Venmo
- The above link will take you to Saya (“Saya-Hillman”)
- Pay using money you have in Venmo, your bank account or debit card, or a credit card
- No fees when you use your Venmo Balance, bank account, or debit card
- 3% fee when you use a credit card
OPTION THREE → Paypal
- The above link will take you directly to Saya’s page
- You can use your bank account, credit/debit card, or Paypal balance
- Please choose send money to “friends/family” to avoid a fee OR if you don’t see that option, just don’t check “Goods & Services” (leave blank)
- Note that if you choose an option where a fee is assessed, Saya will ask you to send another payment to cover the fee