Fear Experiment℠ Slideshow Ads
“I had the opportunity to place a slideshow ad during Fear Experiment. It was great to see my glass studio’s information flash up on the screen in front of a crowd of 750 people and all of the performers! I had no idea what would come from it but it turned out that I got interest from several people who saw the ad and wanted to take a glass class at Chicago Glass Collective. We scheduled the class with the interested folks, had a wonderful time and now I have a new group of return customers! It was well worth the nominal fee that Saya charges for the advertising. I will be placing an ad again for the next FE!”
A slideshow loops pre and post-show, on two huge screens next to the stage, as well as on multiple TVs throughout the theater. If you’d like to share with hundreds of captive audience members — perhaps you own a business or you want to give a shout-out to someone in the show — this is a fun, easy, and effective way to do it.
If you’d like to attend the September 18th show and place a slideshow ad, you get a discount and an inspiring evening of dance, storytelling, and improv; you can choose that option here.
If you’d just like an ad —
- $75 per ad
- Due by September 3rd, 2021
- Instructions on how to submit your ad/payment will be sent to you
- Ad Specifications/Suggestions
- 1024 X 768
- Native 3:4
- Format: JPEG
- Don’t make it text heavy and what text you do have, make it LARGE
- Use an eye-catching graphic
- See below for examples of past ads
- People will be encouraged to tweet/’gram at the show, so if you have a twitter and/or instagram handle, include it! Maybe even have a contest, e.g. “First five people who tweet us that they’re at the show win _______!”
- You can also offer up a discount if people mention “Fear Experiment”
To place an ad, fill out this short form and Mac & Cheese will be in touch.
Sample of ads —