Life of Yes℠ Travel: Care Package Weekend
Remember care packages you got at summer camp or college? From the moment you were notified of its existence to ripping it open? Boxes filled with surprise goodies that made you feel giddy and loved? Delivered to you at a space that supported you in making friends, expanding knowledge, and being entertained, and that took care of all the details so all you had to do was just show up? Adulthood should have more of that.
Care Package Weekend is a cozy, joyful, warm treat in wintry Chicago, held at the ACME Hotel, named the #1 Hotel in Chicago and Top 50 in the world by Condé Nast Traveler’s 2019 Readers Choice Awards, and curated by Mac & Cheese Productions℠, the lifestyle company that connects people to people, to opportunities, and to themselves. A blend of group time and free time, discussion and play, the goal is a block of time reserved for your relaxation and delight. Hotel Life is the best life — there’s a reason Apple, the most successful retailer per square foot, modeled the Genius Bar after a hotel concierge and a reason why it works. Anticipatory customer service fulfills “even the unexpressed wishes and needs of our guests”.
Hole up in your room, lather yourself with luxury toiletries, throw your towels on the floor, and binge Queer Eye while eating guacamole in bed. Read a book or do a puzzle by the fire in the group space. Get in a treadmill run and then plan that National Parks trip or write that book. Take advantage of being centrally located to all the things and go shopping, museum sauntering, or indulge in a float tank.
In the spirit of care packages, the “what” is under wraps. Trust the fifteen-year reputation of Mac & Cheese Productions℠ delivering quality content and community.
What’s included —
- A private room Friday 3pm — Sunday 11am
- Sound system
- Amazon Alexa
- 300-thread, Egyptian cotton bedsheets
- Workspace and ergonomic desk chair
- Spa-inspired bathroom and toiletries
- Access to the group space Friday 3pm – Sunday 3pm
- All group activity materials and expenses*
- Friday dinner & Sunday breakfast; room service coffee Saturday & Sunday morning left outside your door so you don’t have to small talk, put on clothes, or worry about tipping
Not included —
- *Ground transportation (including for group activities, if applicable)
- Parking (available at the hotel for $39/night)
- Any expenses incurred during Free Time
- Saturday meals
- Check-In, after 3pm
- Welcome Dinner, 6:30pm – 8pm
- Group Activity, 8:30 – 10pm
- Group Activity, 9am – Noon
- Free Time, Noon – 6pm
- Group Activity, 7pm – ???
- Goodbye Breakfast, 10am – 11am
- Check Out, 11am
- Bodega Room available until 3pm