If you want a refresh on the refund, cancellation, “I’m running late!” policies before booking, head here.
Pay + select a date and time
Step One — Payment
Go to whichever payment option below you prefer and when asked for an email address to send the money to, enter: email@example.com
- If it asks for a phone number, deselect that option/ignore
- If it asks for a name, enter: Saya Hillman
- When asked for an amount, enter: $225, $450, or $675 (one, two, or three 1 hour sessions) or $660 (four hours, structured as you prefer)
- Linked to your bank account
- You do NOT need to be a Chase customer to use QuickPay
- Never any fees for either party
- It may say you’re sending money to “Mac”; that’s ok!, that’s Mac as in Mac & Cheese Productions℠
OPTION TWO → Paypal
- The above link will take you directly to Saya’s page
- You can use your bank account, credit/debit card, or Paypal balance
- Please choose send money to “friends/family” to avoid a fee OR if you don’t see that option, just don’t check “Goods & Services” (leave blank)
- Note that Paypal will not refund fees so MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW ABOVE
OPTION THREE → Venmo
- The above link will take you to Saya (“Saya-Hillman”)
- Pay using money you have in Venmo, your bank account or debit card, or a credit card
- No fees when you use your Venmo Balance, bank account, or debit card
- 3% fee when you use a credit card
Step Two — Book Session(s)
Book your session via the calendar below.
If you have multiple sessions, in the name of efficiency and ensuring you’re able to get in the calendar when meeting best fits your life, if you’d like to book subsequent sessions now as well, feel free! At least a week between sessions is suggested, for time to reflect and do homework, if applicable. Most recurring clients meet with Saya every 2-4 weeks. Any you don’t book now you can book whenever it makes sense for you to do so.