Best Friend is a numbers guru. Besides being the Director of Financial Aid at University of Chicago’s business school, he has spreadsheet upon spreadsheet of
budgets and projections and all the boring, I mean IMPORTANT, stuff.
I asked him recently about one of his favorite financial blogs.
“I don’t need to read that anymore, I’ve got a Mallman.”
WE LOVE OUR MALLMAN!
Aka our Financial Planner.
We had a Hangouts call with her last night and it was THE most informative, fun, easy to understand, thought-out conversation I’ve ever had about finances. Who says financial conversations are FUN?!?!?
This is a Saya, Best Friend, Mac & Cheese Productions, & TeamPete HIGHEST RECOMMENDATION OF ALL RECOMMENDATIONS.
Anyone who’d use our stupid #petaya hastag on the cover of our very serious Financial Plan is someone I want to work with.
Anyone who’d share with potential clients her dedicated volunteerism, her journey as a caregiver for her terminally-ill mother, and a silly photo of herself accompanied by a terrible pun is someone I want to work with.
Leslie is the best combination of skills and smarts, down to earthness and honesty, fun and kind-heartedness.
– MBA from University of Chicago Booth Business School
– CFP® designation (recognized as the highest standard in the industry)
– years of working at financial advising firms before going out on her own
– went to a preschool called ‘Cornflakes’ (I mean, c’mon!)
Would you like assistance in any of the below areas?
– Determine your financial goals
– Create a budget designed to help you reach your goals
– Invest your savings in order to achieve your goals
– Plan for retirement, college savings for children, or financial independence
– Review of employee benefits to ensure you are maximizing what is available to you
– Assess how much to spend on a new home
– Combine finances with your partner, taking into account your thoughts on your current and future earnings and savings
– Assessment of current insurance coverage compared to full insurance needs
– Discuss the need for wills and living wills
– Build an emergency fund
– Socially responsible investing
Contact Leslie of Grove.
She will get you on track and make you feel like an adult.
EVERYONE NEEDS A MALLMAN!