Stemming from the success of my past giveaway collaborations with LUNA, we decided to do it again!
In celebration of Spring, living a Life of Yes℠, and the delicious new flavor Chocolate Salted Carmel, LUNA and Mac & Cheese want to send yummy goodness to twenty-five Cheese-Its who are investing in self-care.
We want to see your healthy swaps!
What simple and small choices can you make to engage in a healthier, Life of Yes℠ lifestyle?
- ride your bike instead of drive
- take the stairs instead of the elevator
- unplug instead of Buzzfeed scrolling
- stand at desk instead of sitting
- yoga date instead of a margarita date
- smile instead of frown
- send a handwritten note instead of an email
- cook instead of eating out
- recycle instead of waste
- embrace silence instead of filling it
- try a new piece of equipment at the gym instead of the one you always use
- go to bed an hour earlier than usual
- split dessert with a friend instead of eating it all
- water instead of soda
- say yes instead of no to something different, scary, challenging
To be considered for the LUNA Bar Giveaway:
- share a photo of your healthy swap on Instagram or Twitter
- include BOTH hashtags in your post: #lunabar AND #LifeOfYes
- share by midnight Friday, April 24th
- reside in the lower 48 states
LUNA will choose their 25 favorites and get in touch with the winners in order to ship you your yummy goodness!
Made with the perfect balance of salty and sweet, LUNA Protein Chocolate Salted Caramel makes for the perfect post-workout treat or energy boost for when you need a pick-me-up. And with the Rainforest Alliance certification, you can feel good about the bar’s organic, sustainable ingredients and join us in our commitment for a healthier planet and well-being.
Like all LUNA Protein bars, Chocolate Salted Caramel is gluten free, low glycemic and with 12 grams of protein, will help keep hunger at bay.
If you’d like to learn more about all the new flavors or order online, head here.
Good luck Cheese-Its, we can’t wait to see your healthy swaps. Keep on being the rockstars you alread