Saya is a wonderfully engaging speaker… enthusiastic while down to earth; entertaining yet insightful; relatable, thought-provoking and real. When she shared her dream job wish-list and how she turned that list into a reality I found it not only inspiring, but motivating in a way that made me say to myself, “What a great idea! That’s a roadmap I can actually follow myself.” - Diane Tarshis, Startup Distillery
Come speak to your group/at your event? Saya would be honored.
She is based in Chicago but loves to travel especially if the reason for the travel is to share her Life of Yes!.
What she usually talks about is being a bootstrapped-entrepreneur who does what she LOVES for a living. She’s happy to customize for your particular situation.
Sample topics –
- Life Networking – How to make connections that may lead jobs, clients, dates, friends and that go beyond friending someone on Facebook
- Design a Life of Yes! – The goodness that happens when you lead an optimistic life
- The Accidental yet Successful Entrepreneur – You don’t need an MBA, lots of capital or a rich relative
- Challenging Yourself – The goodness that happens when you push yourself
- The Power of Good – The goodness that happens when you give
Fill out this form and she’ll get back to you with an estimate and other follow-up. Thanks so much for reaching out!
Photos courtesy of visualizedconcepts , Boston College Magazine, and the College of Lake County