Upon purchase, you’ll be redirected to a page with a link and password to the tutorial.
Evernote — You WANT to Use It, You Just Don’t Know How
It can be hard out there. This offering is all about making adulthood easier.
Saya’s first conversation with her now husband was about their love of spreadsheets. A Huffington Post article called her “Chicago’s productivity-guru”. She is an Evernote Certified Consultant.
Are you any of these people?
I’ve heard of Evernote and want to use it but need help getting started and understanding what I can do with it.
I downloaded Evernote forever ago but don’t use it because —
- I don’t know where to start
- It’s overwhelming
- I don’t know how to use it
I have Evernote but it didn’t work for me so I stopped using it. I’d like to give it another go.
If yes, this tutorial is for you.
Over the years in her productivity class, Saya has heard some version of the above repeatedly. You are not alone. She herself in fact was Person #2. She downloaded Evernote and used it sporadically for a few weeks mostly because everyone else was using it and she thought she was late to the party. But she felt more frustration and “What am I doing?!” than productiveness and “This is a lifesaver!” so she stopped using it. A year later, when she decided to try again, really give it a chance, and commit time and brain space to learning it, she had her a-ha Evernote moment. And now she can’t imagine life without the white and green elephant.
If you’re searching for your a-ha Evernote moment, let Saya make a believer out of you.
- Why you want Evernote in your life
- How to set up Evernote (or re-set up Evernote, if you’re like Saya and your initial system left much to be desired)
- How to get the most out of Evernote features and capabilities
- How to set up the rest of your life to sync seamlessly with Evernote
- Specific examples of ways to use Evernote, both personally and professionally, most rooted in efficiency, productivity, and time management
Saya has run a successful business since 2004, filled with event curation, keeping track of and adhering to deadlines, wrangling thousands of people, being laid-back yet professional, traveling the frugal path, and wearing many hats, which she has managed to do while keeping her sanity and with a smile on her face. It can be done!