Twelve people, from age 24 to 41, from teachers to investment bankers to musicians, from the single to the married to the divorced, from a variety of Chicago neighborhoods, get personal on all things relationships – 60 minutes of fast-paced dating vignettes.
- Best Short Documentary, Illinois International Film Festival, September 2006
- Nominated for Best Documentary, Pumelo Film Festival, Mumbai, India, March 2007
What Others are Saying
- “Dating Rubik’s Cube pretty much encapsulates everything that is good and bad about the dating scene in Chicago, and it does so with a surprising amount of honesty. It’s also one of the funniest movies I’ve seen in a long time.”
- “Absolutely captivating. I didn’t want the movie to end! Interesting to finally hear firsthand what girls are thinking about!”
- “A validation that you’re not the only one who had to experience awkward tongue tonsilling at the end of a date and inspiration to keep looking.”