Bootcamp: Self Promotion & Sales
This is part of the Life of Yes℠ Bootcamp series. Current other editions are “Public Speaking – What & How To Share” (choosing, creating, and sharing content) and “Public Speaking — The Business Side”.
"Saya, the Bootcamp was amazing! Most other sales workshops I've been to make me feel less confident, discouraged and embarrassed. You really went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable and all your information was easy to understand. I walked away feeling inspired ---like I actually have something to offer. Thank you for leaving me with some tools that I can use for my endeavors. I've already started work on 2 websites and I've been networking and getting the word out there. You really lit a fire under my ass!"
"Thank you for such a great afternoon Saya!! Not only did I learn a lot but your constant positivity really is a motivator and inspiration, teaching me to always keep my head up and believe in my value. I appreciate all the knowledge and resources."
"Saya breaks down how to promote yourself in an easy and concise way. There are no gimmicks here. Saya has so much knowledge and resources and is willing to share them. I feel like I could say more, but you should just go take the class!"
Do you revert to “would rather do anything else” mode when:
- You have to write copy about yourself
- You have to ask someone to spend money on you
- You have to ask someone to spend time on you
- You have to market yourself (email, social media, conversation)
- You have to figure out how to make money off of yourself
Do you fear the moment when:
- Someone asks you how much you charge
- You submit a quote, immediately wishing you had charged less
- You see a quote response in your inbox, afraid to open it because you know they won’t pay you what you want
- Someone asks you what you do
- Someone asks you what your qualifications are
- You’re about to enter a “networking” event
- You make your thoughts, service, or product public
- People realize you’re a fraud, that you don’t know what you’re doing, and/or you’re not worth the price you’re asking
But have you long wanted to:
- Make (more) money off your business, side-hustle, and/or interests and passions
- Reach more people
- Increase authentic connections that propel you forward
- Feel more comfortable talking about yourself and engaging in small talk
What to bring
A laptop/tablet is VERY useful but not mandatory. Note-taking materials strongly suggested, there is A LOT of info covered. Lunch/snack for yourself if you feel you’ll get hungry (eating during class a-ok!).
Mac & Cheese Productions℠ is located in Wicker Park, near Ashland and Division. Exact address sent upon registration.
If you’d like to add it to your Facebook Events list, invite friends, and/or share: no upcoming offering at this time