- This event has passed.
Cross It Off Day: Serious or Silly, Get It Done – Summer 2019
July 14 @ 10:30 am - 5:30 pm$46
- Do you have something on your To Do List that’s been there for far too long and is now a source of stress, guilt, or feeling like a failure?
- Do you keep pushing back the “deadline” of a task or project?
- Are you really good at finding things to work on that aren’t THE thing you actually need/want to be working on?
- Have a hard time reaching completion? Are you constantly stopping and starting and hamster’ing in the hamster-wheel?
- Do you enjoy working solo but amongst others whom are also working?
- Or maybe you just want a day to self-indulge and read trashy magazines while curled up in armchair before you do a ginormous 2000-piece puzzle?
- Are you ready to finally cross “it” off?
A day to hunker down and cross that dang thing off your To Do List. Or simply have a day of guilt free self-indulgence. Held at the historic Colvin House mansion.
If you’d like to add it to your Events List, invite friends, and/or share: Facebook Event