Big believer of put your wishes, no matter how outlandish they seem, out in the universe.
You never know if Apple is looking to sponsor a Scorpio, only-child, curly-haired entrepreneur from Chicago.
- A big-girl website [no more DIY'ness!] and a bag of cash to pay the designer/developer
- Take Mac ‘n Cheese to Amsterdam, London, San Francisco, New York, Austin…
- Acceptance into the University of Chicago’s MBA program without having to take the GMATs
- A Michigan lake house to run:
- retreats [focusing on girls, entrepreneurs, inner-city youth, and adults seeking new connections/experiences]
- summer camp for inner-city youth
- summer camp for adults
- New Apple equipment/software whenever she wants it
- Paid speaking engagements the world over
- Corporations with gazillion-dollar staff development budgets to hire
BoyfriendFiance to do Workplace Improv so that he can quit his 9 to 5
- Someone to offer her a book deal just because they read this wish
- Leadership Sponsorship: someone to sponsor her participation in this leadership program that costs, cough!, $11,450
- Creativity Sponsorship: someone to sponsor a month of living expenses so that she can do nothing but work on the Dance Experiment documentary, which has fallen into the “unpaid projects get pushed aside” abyss since 2009
- Time at an artist retreat also welcomed!